Bank of Baroda (BOB) is hiring Specialist Officer Posts: Candidates can check the application form, eligibility, selection criteria, age limit and other details here.
BOB SO Recruitment Notification 2022 : Bank of Baroda (BOB) has released a notification for filling up 325 vacancies for the post of Specialist Officer (SO) for Corporate & Institutional Credit Dept. on Regular basis. Candidates will be hired as a Relationship Manager, Corporate & Inst. Credit, Credit Analyst Corporate and Inst. Credit.
Bank of Baroda SO Online Application has been already started on the official website of the bank i.e. bankofbaroda.in. Interested candidate has to register himself latest by 12 July 2022 after which the application link will be deactivated. Only Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India should apply. Also, they should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as of the date of eligibility.
Applicants will be called for an online exam. The date of the same shall be notified later.
Bank of Baroda SO Important Dates
- Starting date of Online Application – 22 June 2022
- Last Date of Online Application – 12 July 2022
- BOB Exam Date – to be notified
Bank of Baroda SO Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||Grade||Number of Vacancies|
|Corporate & Inst. Credit||MMG/S-III||100|
|Corporate & Inst. Credit||MMG/S-II||50|
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of Baroda SO Posts
- Relationship Manager and Corporate & Inst. Credit – Graduation (in any discipline) and Post Graduate Degree / Diploma with Specialization in Finance (Min 1 Year course).
- Credit Analyst – Graduation (in any discipline) and Post Graduate Degree with Specialization in Finance or CA / CMA / CS / CFA
- Corporate & Inst. Credit – Graduation (in any discipline) and CA
|Notification||BOB SO Recruitment Notification 2022 (Out) @bankofbaroda.in Vacancies Notified|
|Notification Date||Jun 22, 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||Jul 12, 2022|
|Organization||Bank of Baroda|
|Education Qual||CA/CS/ICWA, Post Graduate, Graduate|
- Relationship Manager – Min. 10 Years in Public / Private / Foreign Banks/ Financial Institutions with strong exposure in Sales/ Relationship Management in Corporate Credit.
- Corporate & Inst. Credit – Min. 5 Years of Work Experience in Public / Private / Foreign Banks/Financial Institutions with strong exposure in Sales/Relationship Management in Corporate Credit.
- Credit Analyst – and Post Graduate Degree with Specialization in Finance or CA / CMA / CS / CFA Min. 5 Years of Work Experience in Bank with 4 years in Large/ Mid Corporate Credit in Public / Private / Foreign Banks/ Financial Institutions with exposure in Credit Appraisal/ Processing/ Operations
Bank of Baroda SO Age Limit:
- Relationship Manager – 25 to 42 years
- Corporate & Inst. Credit – 28 to 35 years
- Credit Analyst – 28 to 35 years
- Corporate & Inst. Credit – 25 to 30 years
Bank of Baroda SO Salary:
- MMGS II : Rs. 48170 x 1740 (1) – 49910 x 1990 (10) – 69180
- MMGS III : Rs. 63840 x 1990 (5) – 73790 x 2220 (2) – 78230
- SMG/S-IV : Rs. 76010 x 2220 (4) – 84890 x 2500 (2) – 89890
- Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment Selection Process